Friday, August 31, 2007

Contest Time: Scavanger Hunting

All the answers to these questions can be found with links from this site. Whether they are the tea links, tea guest links or even past blog posts – you can find them all from this page. Answer the questions and send the answers to k1t2devon@gmail.com There is no need to speed through answering the questions, just get them in before the deadline and there will be a drawing for a prize. Best of luck and Have FUN!


The deadline for sending in the answers is September 7, 2007

  • What are the 3 ways to process tea leaves?

  • What company sells Roobios Almond?

  • What day did the Boston Tea Party take place?

  • What company sells Indian Tea Sets?

  • What is Roobios Tea?

  • What event did the Boston tea party help start?

  • Which one of your hosts would be a hand-dyed super wash merino if she were a yarn?
  • What company wooden tea chests full of tea?

  • What company started in 1997?

  • What two tea companies are based in Portland, Oregon?

  • Which of your hosts made scones for the first time?

  • Which one of your hosts makes a Sex and the City reference in their questionnaire?

  • Who won the 'How do you like your tea contest?

Bonus Questions:

  • Which tea party guest is a midwife?

  • Which tea party guest is from Norway?

  • Which tea party guest has a runner as her banner picture?

  • Which tea party guest has her own Etsy shop with stitch markers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there a "How do you like your tea" contest???

I must have missed something...

Sharon said...

Oh sounds like so much fun I just wish the contest wasn't during one of my most hectic week of the year :-( I won't be able to play. Have fun though and I know they answer to the last question without even looking LOL

poofsizzle said...

yay - I think I found them all - though I'm not too sure as to the meaning of the first question... but I gave it my best... my email will go out shortly...

Bethany said...

I got my Tea Prize!
I posted pictures on my blog for all to see and envy!