Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On With The Bingo Fun!

Whew...all morning I'm running around, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...Thank you all for waiting on me, is the Tea still hot? I am finally here so we can get started! Woo-Hoo!! Thanks for saving me some tea!

Okay the details are: Our BINGO will be in the letter shaped "T"- for Tea, of course. That means that all the first words listed under the letters B-I-N-G-O and all word listed under the letter N have to be covered. Only those words will count in our Bingo. (in other words for those that listed their words, words would be B-1, I-1, all words under N, G-1, O-1) Hope thats not too confusing.
And as said before, First person to shout, type, post Bingo will be the winner. Please post & email me when you have your Bingo! ( k1t2mary@gamil.com ) Okay, hopefully all the details are done....
on with our words... Ready??? Let me reach over here where I had my son pull 3 words out this morning... Okay, Good Luck everyone!
Our 3 words are :


CHINA, SANDWICHES, AFTERNOON TEA

5 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

None of mine are in the T - darn it!

Anonymous said...

I've got one of them on the T. I love Bingo, this is so fun! Thanks for putting it together.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

ooh...2 for T :-)But with my luck, this can't last. LOL

Anonymous said...

None on the T.

Yep the tea's still hot! Just made it when I woke up (pathetically at 11am PST)

Holly said...

I got 2. Woo hoo.