Friday, October 12, 2007

My Fellow Tea Party Guests: Anyone for a Cup?

As the end of our tea party draws to a close we would like to ask that those of you who have yet to receive please let us know so that we can get in contact with your pals. It is a crazy time of year as we all know, but we don't want to let down our fellow guests in making them wait too long for their packages.

We hope that everyone has had a good time with this swap and that the knitterly friends and goodies that have come your way have made it all worth while.

Again for those of you still waiting please let your hostess know.

Many Thanks!


4 comments:

mamarara said...

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I haven't recieved my swap package yet.

Kathleen said...

I have been in touch with Mary throughout the experience so she knows I haven't received my swap package yet either.

jopal said...

Great swap! Had a great upstream and downstream partner and great hostesses!

Anonymous said...

I just got my package in the mail and I love it! Please see my blog for a full description! What a wonderful Secret Pal!!!